Karen Mitchell graduated from Rutgers University with a degree in Political Science in 1992. She received her law degree from the University of Akron Law School in 1996. She is a New Jersey native. She joined Fox & Fox Co., L.P.A. in 2005.
During the majority of her career, Karen has represented injured workers and victims of disability. She aggressively represents clients at administrative hearings before the Ohio Industrial Commission and the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review. She has presented numerous oral arguments before various Courts of Appeal in Ohio. She has spoken at seminars and published articles on the issue of workers' compensation.
Karen is licensed to practice law in all agencies and Ohio State courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. She is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Cincinnati Bar Association and the Ohio Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1998
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- Rutgers University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1992
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member